Friday, May 23, 2008

Long Time


As I mentioned before, we began our road trip 11 days ago on May 12, and this will be my first posting on this here Blog. 'Better Late than Never', I always say, and it's a good thing I say that - as I'm usually late....

If I pose for a moment, and think of you, our readers, it seems that you can be divided in to 3 groups: Those of you whom are reading this blog but haven't read my e-mails from when I traveled with Elad, and by myself, throughout the US & some of Mexico, 4 years ago; Those of you that are reading this blog and were reading my mails; Those of you whom are not reading this blog & didn't get my mails. I find the 3rd group less interesting from the the first group or the more fortunate second group, so let's disregard them all together. But enough about you - let's get back to talking about me... : )

It's been a long time (~3.5 years) since I last wrote mass e-mails about my traveling or 'blogged' them, to that matter... Don't know if the 'wait' will be worth it (I wouldn't recommend on too high of expectations), but for what it's worth - here it goes...

No comments: