Friday, May 23, 2008

Complaints


For those of you who know me, and for those of who don't - I like to complain. I enjoy that. It's easier than doing something about it. If you ain't gonna do something about something, all you are really left with is either to shut up or complain about it. I choose complaining, and figured that if I'm already complaining - why not enjoy it? - The only problem is that people hate hearing other people complain. I'm no exception. So, for all my Israeli friends out there, that are about to complain that this blog or my writing is too long... - you know the drill: If you don't want to read this - go a head and hurt my feelings... or, you can do the right thing - print this up, place it at that important room in your house, and read it @ your own convenient.

Comments

Please comment! Put yourself out there; make an effort; share. You don't have to comment on my posting, but I urge you - comment on Sisay's posting. It breaks his heart, everyday, or even 3-12 times a day, when he checks for comments, your comments to our blog. And guess who gets to hear him complaining?!... Seriously, people, I know you're all busy with life & work etc. especially you guys back in the office. But take 2 min and write a line or 2. Cut the guy some slack. He puts so much effort in writing for the blog and later typing it on the computer. Show him some love... - Some times I think that this trip is what happens while old Sis is writing he's blog...
And Chu - do you have any idea of the effort he puts in downloading all the pictures, drawing the maps and having the blog up, running and updated?...

Please don't give me another reason to complain... - Comment. Thanks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The blog is great! You guys are doing a wonderful job. I feel like I am traveling with you :)

I love the maps and pics too!

When do you guys come home?