Tuesday, June 10, 2008

TIME TO SAY GOOD BYE

Andy, Avi and Sisay started travelling in US May 12, 2008 to experience The Greatest America. It is going to end tonight June 10, 2008. We have been travelling for a month.

While sitting in my cubical office, I felt many times a month is like a week longer. Very short. Because we were busy. This last month, which we have been spending visiting, feels like two or three months. It was not because we have been bored rather, enjoying it a lot. We wish we could extend this travel plan but it is time to wrap it up here today in our home town, Sterling, Virginia.

America is a huge country with a breath taking scenery everywhere. No words in dictionary express its beauty. For the last one month,we have been enjoying the views, the smells and the landscapes of Water Falls, Mountains, Canyons, Valleys, Rivers, Lakes, Farms, Oceans, Creeks, Plains, Cliffs, Wildlife's, Forests, Parks, etc......

The memory of all these wonders will remain fresh in our mind until the rest of our lives. When time goes, it is going to be even more enjoyable whenever we see pictures, movies, read stories, and see documentaries of these places.

Now, I proved myself I love nature. I am also planning to travel in Ethiopia when I go back and also in the future to Europe. I am going to have The American Citizen soon so no Embassy in the world is going to deny me entry visa.

Thank you all of you guys wherever you are living in the globe and have been following up this trip. Hope you all enjoyed it a lot.

Finally, My heart felt thanks go to Andy and Avi for their friendship, Authenticity, determination, and teaching me passion for nature. I am going to miss you guys a lot !!! But I am only an e-mail away. Wishing the best of luck in all your future career, I quit right here.

This is Sisay Asrat, I approve this message :-)

You can reach me for comments at : virginiacons@gmail.com

No comments: